The endless demands of church growth, budgets and growing healthy vibrant communities of faith place a lot of pressure on leaders and their families. But who provides care for pastors and their family? Be equipped and resourced to facilitate healthy leadership, proven strategies for balancing family and ministry demands, conflict resolution plus preventatives to avoid burn out.
Michael provides coaching and soul care for pastors; specifically tailored to unique needs of ministry leaders, pastors and clergy. With over 20 years of ministry experience in a variety of ministry settings, Michael’s experience, compassion, integrity and insight makes him a welcome companion for Church leaders and their spouse.
• 80% of pastors and 84% of their spouses feel unqualified and discouraged in their roles.
• 70% of pastors do not have a close friend.
• 45% of pastors say that they’ve experienced depression or burnout to the extent that they required a leave of absence.
• 40% of pastors report a serious conflict with a congregant at least once a month.
• About 50% pastors are regularly exposed to internet pornography.
• Over 1800 protestant ministers in the United States are leave their positions each month.
• Nearly 25% of pastors have been "fired" at least once during their ministry.
• Less that 55% go back into full-time church related positions.
Sources: Francis A. Schaeffer Institute of Church Leadership and The Ministering to Ministers Foundation, Inc.
How we can help:
Open Invitation - we invite your contact and will follow-up in a genuine way.
Confidentiality - we are great listeners, who know what it's like to pastor and lead. We also know how to keep our mouths shut!
We Really do understand - with a couple of decades of real church experience, we have seen the good, the bad and the ugly that church communities can sometimes be. We can empathize in a genuine way.
Advocate and Mediate - sometimes you need someone who will help you communicate your needs and perceptions in a given situation. It also sometimes good to have a third party mediate disagreements.
We don't Judge - we have experienced first hand that the love and grace of God restores and heals.
A Faithful Friend - when you feel all alone, isolated and not sure where to turn, we are standing beside you.
Healthy Families - we support and encourage healthy family for leaders, spouses and children. We understand the role of healthy, happy balanced families in great leadership!
Other Ways we can help