Michael holds a Master Degree in Ministry from St. Stephen’s University and has authored “Becoming Love: Avoiding Common Forms of Christian Insanity" along with hundreds of faith-inspired articles, some of which have been published and referenced by various blogs, leadership, and spiritual care websites.
His experience in social service ministry ranges from healthcare chaplaincy, grief and loss specialist, to developing a drop-in centre for youth and adults, working with people with addictions, outreach activities to the financially challenged, young people at risk and the over-churched (spiritually abused).
- as Spiritual Director/soul friend
- as a Certified Grief Recovery Method Specialist®
- as Spiritual Care Chaplain at his local hospital
- the Spiritual Care Advisory Committee with Alberta Health Services, South Zone
- Member of the Taber Christian Ministerial Association
- Taber Equality Alliance
- Board of Directors of The Mosaic Network - Calgary, Alberta
- Licensed through Vineyard Churches (Alberta) Canada
- Associate Member of the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care and follow the CASC Code of Ethics.