The Glory of God is people who are fully alive.
Our mission is to inspire, encourage and resource people towards a greater experience and practice of love. Towards discovering their deepest self and learning to recognize and respond to the invitations of the Spirit in all of life in ways that inspire joy, peace, healthy relationships, and a sense of purpose. Head or Heart? You don't have to choose.
Head or Heart? You don't have to choose.
Whether you find yourself in the middle of deconstruction or reconstruction, inside or outside a religious institution or not sure where you are, our spacious approach to spirituality is thoughtful, inclusive and love-centered.
I am passionate about helping folks just like you discover and live into an awareness of the abiding, loving presence of God in all of life. Coming alongside as you learn to recognize the sacred within all of life and to respond to the invitations of Spirit to co-create a life chock-full of meaning and significance.
Ideal for those:
- Those who are on a spiritual journey, who intuitively know there is so much more to life than what they are currently experiencing.
- Those who desire a deeper experience of life, prayer, sense of purpose, and those who seek to discern and respond to the invitations of the Spirit.
- Those who have experienced loss - a loved one who has died, a significant romantic relationship, career change, change in health and other significant relationships.
- Those looking to find or rediscover passion.
- Those who are burnt-out on Church or have been spiritually abused.
- Those who identify as None & Done, Agnostic, Spiritual but not Religious, and Progressive.
Michael holds a Master's Degree in Ministry from St. Stephen’s University - Spiritual Formation. He has authored “Becoming Love: Avoiding Common Forms of Christian Insanity" along with hundreds of faith-inspired articles, many of which have been published and referenced by various blogs, leadership, and spiritual care websites.
- as an experienced Spiritual Director
- as a trained and experienced Grief & Loss Specialist
- as a retreat leader, educator, and conference speaker
- as an Open & Relational theologian
- as a student of Teilhardian spirituality
- Spiritual Care Hospital Chaplain (retired Jan 2021)
- as the pastor for Amadeo - an organic faith community in Taber, Alberta
- Associate Member of the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care and follow the CASC Code of Ethics.