The Glory of God is people who are fully alive.
With 30+ years of experience providing spiritual care and support to numerous individuals and groups, I am often described as a thoughtful mystic, an accidental activist, and intuitively empathetic. I am passionate about helping folks connect with the God-who-loves in healthy, thoughtful, and life-giving ways, helping them to experience this love in personally transforming ways.
I hold a Master's Degree in Ministry from St. Stephen’s University - Spiritual Formation. I authored the book “Becoming Love: Avoiding Common Forms of Christian Insanity" along with hundreds of faith-inspired articles, several of which have been published and referenced by various blogs, leadership and spiritual care websites.
- as an experienced Spiritual Director
- as a trained and experienced Grief & Loss Specialist
- as a retreat leader, educator, and conference speaker
- as an Open & Relational theologian
- as a student of Teilhardian spirituality
- as a founder of a relational faith community in Taber, Alberta
- a co-founder of Mosaic Ministries, Calgary
- Spiritual Care Hospital Chaplain (retired Jan 2021)
- Member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI)
- Associate Member of the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care and follows the CASC Code of Ethics.