The Glory of God is people who are fully alive.
I am passionate about helping folks just like you discover and live into an awareness of the abiding, loving presence of God in all of life. Coming alongside as you learn to recognize the sacred within all of life and to respond to the invitations of Spirit to co-create a life chock-full of meaning and significance.
I believe that life-giving spirituality makes us more human, not less. It is my heartfelt conviction that God's very essence is Love. God can't help but love. The God-who-is-love is therefore deeply relational and Uncontrolling. The future is open and not predetermined, which allows us to partner with God towards a love-inspired life rich in meaning and full of hope.
Whether you find yourself in the middle of deconstruction or reconstruction, inside or outside a religious institution or not sure where you are, my spacious approach to spirituality is thoughtful, intuitive, and most especially love-centred and might be your next step.
I hold a Master's Degree in Ministry from St. Stephen’s University - Spiritual Formation. I authored the book “Becoming Love: Avoiding Common Forms of Christian Insanity" along with hundreds of faith-inspired articles, several of which have been published and referenced by various blogs, leadership and spiritual care websites.
- as an experienced Spiritual Director
- as a trained and experienced Grief & Loss Specialist
- as a retreat leader, educator, and conference speaker
- as an Open & Relational theologian
- as a student of Teilhardian spirituality
- as a founder of a relational faith community in Taber, Alberta
- a co-founder of Mosaic Ministries, Calgary
- Spiritual Care Hospital Chaplain (retired Jan 2021)
- Member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI)
- Associate Member of the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care and follows the CASC Code of Ethics.